Como Oil & Propane of Florida was founded in 1946 in Northern Minnesota by Myles Hall. He opened shop with one truck, a handful of customers, and a dedication to serving the community. Myles expanded his operation to Fort Lauderdale in 1967, bringing his midwestern values to sunny South Florida. As the company started growing, Myles moved the headquarters to Palm City, the current location for Martin County Petroleum. His son, Robert Hall, was always fascinated by the work his father did and spent many Saturdays at the office as a child. He started running the company in the 1980s .The business expanded yet again in 2005 when Robert opened the Vero Beach office.
Our first priority at Como Oil & Propane of Florida is the community we serve. To demonstrate this value we operate our business in a manner that is honest and transparent. We strive every day to exceed each customer’s expectations and demonstrate the highest degree of professionalism and reliability. YOU come first at Como.
Quote From Our Founder – Myles Hall
“The best thing about supporting the community is it goes both ways”